"QUBO" limited liability company, registration number: 40103989995, legal address: Gertrudes iela 98-1, Riga, LV-1009 (hereinafter - Qubo) has undertaken the responsibility to protect the privacy of customers.
1. Qubo processes the Customer's personal data based on the following legal bases:
• for the conclusion and execution of the contract - to conclude the contract at the Customer's request and ensure its execution;
• for the fulfillment of regulations - to fulfill an obligation determined in goverment regulations;
• in accordance with the consent of the Client - data subject;
• to realize the legal interests of Qubo arising from the obligations existing between Qubo and the Customer or the concluded contract or the law by legitimate interests.
2. The legitimate interests of Qubo are:
• to carry out commercial activities;
• verify the identity of the Client before concluding the contract;
• ensure fulfillment of contractual obligations;
• to keep the Customer's orders for goods and services, as well as notes about them (for example, oral or written);
• analyze the performance of the Qubo website;
• administer the QUBO Client account;
• promote its goods and services by sending commercial communications;
• send reports on the progress of application and purchase contract execution;
• prevent fraud;
• administer purchases, payments and orders;
• to inform the public about their activities.
3. Qubo processes personal data for the following purposes:
- for customer identification;
- for the preparation and conclusion of the contract;
- for the delivery of goods and the installation and provision of services (for the fulfillment of contractual obligations);
- for advertising and distribution of goods or for commercial purposes;
- for customer service;
- for consideration and processing of objections;
- for administration of payments;
- to improve the functioning of the website.
4. Qubo processes the Customer's data using modern technology capabilities, taking into account existing privacy risks and available organizational, financial and technical resources.
5. In order to qualitatively and promptly ensure the fulfillment of the obligations of the contract concluded with the Customer, Qubo can authorize its cooperation partners to perform individual goods delivery or service provision activities, such as goods delivery, leasing services, sending commercial messages and the like. When performing these tasks, Qubo cooperation partners process the Client's personal data and are considered Qubo data processing operators (processors) and Qubo has the right to transfer the Client's personal data necessary for the performance of these activities to the cooperation partners to the extent necessary for the performance of these activities.
6. Qubo cooperation partners (in the capacity of personal data processor) will ensure the fulfillment of personal data processing and protection requirements in accordance with the concluded Data Processing Agreement and legislation, and will not use personal data for purposes other than fulfilling the obligations of the agreement concluded with the Customer on behalf of Qubo.
7. Qubo does not disclose the Customer's personal data to third parties except in the following cases:
• if data must be transferred to the relevant third party within the framework of the concluded contract (for example, delivery of goods);
• if the Customer has given clear and unambiguous consent;
• to persons provided for in external regulatory acts upon their justified request, in accordance with the procedures and to the extent specified in external regulatory acts;
• for the protection of the legal interests of Qubo in cases specified in external regulatory acts.
Personal data is stored for as long as:
• while the contract concluded with the Customer is valid;
• as long as Qubo or the Client can realize their legitimate interests in accordance with the procedures specified in external regulatory acts;
• as long as there is a legal obligation to store the data;
• while the Client's consent to the relevant personal data processing is valid, if there is no other legal basis for data processing.
8. The client has the right to receive the information specified in the regulatory acts in connection with the processing of his data. Most of the Customer's information has already been posted on www.qubo.lv in the "My data" section, where the Customer can verify the correctness of his data, correct them and revoke his consent to receiving commercial messagesa.
9. The customer has the right to request the termination of the processing of his personal data, to request information about the purposes for which his personal data are used, as well as to request the transfer of his personal data in the widely used format to himself or to third parties. In order to avoid misuse of the customer's data and rights, the application can only be submitted in a form that allows the identity of the person submitting the application to be identified (the application must be digitally signed or submitted in person to Qubo). We have the right to respond to such applications within 30 days.
The request to terminate data processing is considered as an application to terminate the permanent customer contract.
The customer can give consent to the processing of personal data, the legal basis of which is consent (for example, receiving commercial notifications, etc.), on the www.qubo.lv website, by calling +37125500112 or in person at Qubo stores.
10. The customer has the right to withdraw the consent given for data processing at any time in the same way as it was given.
11. Withdrawal of consent does not affect data processing carried out at the time when the Client's consent was valid.
12. By withdrawing the consent, the processing of data, which is carried out on the basis of other legal bases, cannot be stopped.
Communication with the Client and commercial announcements.
13. Qubo communicates with the Customer using the contact information provided by the Customer (phone number, e-mail address).
14. Qubo communicates about the fulfillment of service contractual obligations on the basis of the concluded contract (for example, coordinating the delivery times of goods, information about purchases and invoices, about the status of the leasing application, etc.).
15. Communication about commercial announcements about Qubo is carried out in accordance with regulatory enactments or in accordance with the Customer's consent.
16. The customer can give consent to the processing of personal data, the legal basis of which is consent (for example, receiving commercial notifications, etc.), on the www.qubo.lv website, by calling +37125500112 or in person at Qubo stores.
17. The consent given by the client to receive commercial notifications is valid until it is withdrawn (also after the termination of the service contract). The customer can opt out of receiving further commercial communications at any time.
18. Qubo stops sending commercial messages as soon as the Customer's request is processed, which can be up to three days.
You have the right to contact the Data Protection Inspectorate or the court at any time for the protection of your data. The Data Protection Inspectorate is a state institution that you can turn to when you need advice or help related to personal data protection.