3. By visiting the website www.qubo.lv or using the information on the provision of goods and services, you personally or the person you represent, if you act on their behalf, agree to these terms.
4. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not visit and use the website www.qubo.lv, as well as do not use the services and information contained therein.
5. We inform you that the purpose of processing the information (including the data of physical persons) entered on the website of SIA QUBO www.qubo.lv is to provide the services indicated therein and to provide assistance during the use of the website www.qubo.lv.
7. The moment you start using the website www.qubo.lv or carry out any activities on the mentioned website, it will be considered that you are familiar with the rules in force at the time of use and will comply with them. Every user of the website is obliged to regularly read the rules in order to would be informed in time about the changes made in them. If you do not agree with the terms, then it is forbidden to use the website.
8. Users of the website www.qubo.lv have the right to use the options and services offered on it at the price valid at the time of offering the relevant service. SIA QUBO has the right to change the prices indicated on the website www.qubo.lv at any time and /or create new paid services.
9. The user of the website can use the offered options and services without registration, which does not change the established usage procedure.
10. The user of the website agrees to receive information from the website www.qubo.lv about various types of news.
11. SIA QUBO is not responsible for any kind of expenses and losses incurred during the use of the website www.qubo.lv.
Using the services offered on the website www.qubo.lv.
13. The moment the website user chooses the offered options and services, he becomes one of the parties to the distance contract concluded between SIA QUBO and the website user - a natural or legal person. The distance contract applies to all user orders made using SIA QUBO website www.qubo.lv.
The distance contract comes into force as soon as the website user places an order via the Internet and receives a confirmation from SIA QUBO, which is automatically generated by electronic mail after the completion of the order. The order and order confirmation are considered received when they can be accessed by the user parties to whom they addressed
14. The user must always act in accordance with the procedures indicated on the website www.qubo.lv. In order to receive the available services, it is necessary to perform the actions indicated on the website.
16. When requesting SIA QUBO or a person represented on its behalf to make changes to a registered order that is incomplete, please note that changes can be made by writing an e-mail to [email protected] from the e-mail address specified in the order or by contacting SIA QUBO by calling www.qubo.lv from the phone number specified in the order: 22110263.
17. SIA QUBO, upon finding errors and/or inaccuracies in the prices or descriptions of the goods on the website www.qubo.lv, until the payment for the specific item has been credited, has the right to unilaterally cancel the distance contract. Exceptionally, SIA QUBO can cancel the distance contract in the following cases: if the distance contract was concluded with malice of the other party, or with fraud, or with pressure; due to the defects of the ordered goods; due to the excessive loss suffered by one or the other party; due to late payment of the goods and in other cases determined by regulatory acts.
18. The use of the website www.qubo.lv does not grant any property rights to the content to which you have the right to access. It is forbidden to use the content of the information posted on the website www.qubo.lv, unless you have the permission of the owner of this content or other type of permission in accordance with the law.
These terms do not grant the right to use any brand or logo included on the website www.qubo.lv. It is forbidden to remove, make unintelligible or change the notices visible on the website www.qubo.lv or provided through the website www.qubo.lv.
19. The website www.qubo.lv displays the content and description of goods and other information that is the property of SIA QUBO.
20. In connection with the services used, SIA QUBO has the right to send notifications, reminders about the started but not completed services and other information to the indicated electronic e-mail address with the aim of improving the quality of service provision. Also, SIA QUBO has the right to send information about news, promotions and discounts of www.qubo.lv and SIA QUBO cooperation partners.
Usage and confidentiality of data entered on the website www.qubo.lv.
21. SIA QUBO informs you that by specifying your e-mail address, you agree that it is included in the database and that a notification/reminder about the initiated but unfinished product orders can be sent to it from the website www.qubo.lv.
22.1. the total number of visits to websites,
22.2. the number of visitors to each specific website,
22.3. domain names of internet service providers of www.qubo.lv visitors,
22.4. IP addresses,
22.5. other data, the purpose of use of which is for system administration purposes, as well as to control the use of the www.qubo.lv website and organize its improvement.
23. SIA QUBO is entitled to transfer the data collected and accumulated on the website www.qubo.lv to other companies for information purposes and statistical purposes. DATA WHICH ALLOWS PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION WILL NOT BE DISCLOSED IN THIS PROCESS AND WILL NOT BE TRANSFERRED TO THIRD PARTIES, EXCEPT FOR ORDERS WHICH MADE WITH PAYMENT METHOD "LEASING" AND WHERE PERSONAL DATA SHOULD BE VERIFIED.
24. SIA QUBO does not associate the user's IP address and e-mail address with data that allows identification of this user. This means that each user session will be registered, but the user of the website www.qubo.lv will remain anonymous.
25. All materials that are sent or entered on the website www.qubo.lv become the property of SIA QUBO, which SIA QUBO, as the manager of the website www.qubo.lv, is entitled to use for its own purposes, with the exception of personal data.
26. Please note that by presenting your e-mail address or sending any information to the website www.qubo.lv, you have agreed that SIA QUBO has the right to use these data only for the purposes mentioned above, including clause 20 of these regulations for the stated purpose.
Protection of privacy and copyright of the website www.qubo.lv.
28. When ordering a product, confirm that you are familiar with the information provided on the website about the main characteristics of the product or service.
29. When ordering the product, confirm that you are familiar with the price of the product, including taxes and duties.
30. When ordering the product, confirm that you are clearly aware that the order includes the obligation to pay for it.
31. When ordering the goods, confirm that you are familiar with and agree to the terms of delivery of the goods.
32. When starting to order the product, confirm that you are familiar with and agree to the right to use the warranty and the right of refusal.
33. When ordering the goods, confirm that you are familiar with and agree to the terms of leasing the goods.
35. SIA QUBO has the right to apply an order processing service fee in the amount of 0.99% of the order amount to certain order types that require additional payment processing. In the event that an order processing service fee will be applied to the specific order, it will be shown in the relevant step of placing the order. processing service fee, will be distributed separately.
36. In the event that any of the points specified in these regulations become invalid, it will not affect the rest of the regulations.
37. Any disputes arising from these terms or services or related to them will be dealt with in accordance with the requirements set forth in the regulatory acts.
38. All intellectual property rights regarding the website www.qubo.lv belong exclusively to SIA QUBO. In the event of a violation of these rights, the guilty person is brought to the responsibility specified in the regulatory acts, and is also fully responsible for all losses that are or could be be harmed to SIA QUBO and third parties.
39. For information on how to contact SIA QUBO, see the "Contacts" section of the website www.qubo.lv or the final section of these regulations "SIA QUBO details".
Documents confirming the goods purchased on the Internet site www.qubo.lv.
40. In cases where the buyer pays for the product ordered on the website www.qubo.lv and receives it in SIA QUBO stores, the following documents certifying the purchase of the product (hereinafter - transaction) are issued:
a. Cashier's check;
b. Warranty card (if required).
41. In cases where the ordered product is delivered to the address specified by the buyer, the document confirming the purchase is the goods delivery note, which is sent to the e-mail specified in the order of the relevant product.
42. A warranty coupon is also sent to the e-mail specified in the product order for products that require it.
43. The person responsible for assembling the order and drawing up the shipping document is indicated on the purchase confirmation document or product delivery note. The existence of the name and surname of the responsible person indicated on the document is equivalent to the signature of the mentioned person in accordance with the conditions of Addendum No. 1 of the "Regulations for Signing Documents of SIA QUBO"
44. The fact that the buyer has received the product is confirmed by:
a. Upon receiving the ordered product in SIA QUBO stores – the buyer's signature on the document;
b. Upon receiving the ordered product with SIA QUBO courier delivery – the buyer's signature on the delivery confirmation document issued by the courier;
c. When receiving the ordered item from the DPD courier or picking it up at DPD Pickup pick-up points – the buyer's signature on the electronic terminal of the courier/order issuer;
d. Upon receipt of the ordered item in parcels - manual entry of the code by the buyer to withdraw the order of the item.
45. Claims that the order has not been delivered, after the receipt of the order has been confirmed by one of the methods described in clause 44, are not accepted.
46. Refunds are made using the same type of payment that the customer used in the transaction.
AVAILABILITY OF PAYMENT
The details of SIA QUBO, the operator of the website www.qubo.lv
Reg. Nr: 40103989995
VAT Nr: LV40103989995
Legal address: Ģertrūdes iela 98-1, Rīga, LV-1009
Bank: AS Swedbank